Forum: Community Center

Subject: To Be or Not To Be Downloaded

Arbelain opened this issue on Mar 13, 2007 · 67 posts

billy423uk posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 7:04 PM

Quote - I think EVERYONE will agree that there is NO 100% way to stop this.....You have been heard countless times....we agree!
But what I don't understand is why everybody is objecting to implementation of even the most BASIC measures.

I will now do as hawkfyr would say...."now pulls up comfy chair......"

who's objecting..i agree with you gradient. and the person responsible for the implimentation of those basic methods is us the people who post the image. we can all do what you ask rendo to do and those that can't can ask for help. for water makrs all we need is a program that has layers. i'm sure theyr'e some open source ones out there. if someone wants me to i'll even do the google for them and show the url. they then create a little pic or their name or an url. trun down the transparency and copy and poste it to their image. if they can do a thumbnails they can resize their pics tp small sizes so it's not as inviting as large pic. they can keep a record of the site or sites they posted it on. they can even link a small watermarked pic to a site they created and implement the right click there without having to get a rendo account, as of yet all thats been mentioned can and should be done by the individual members themselves all of it is possible to do so and should i show any image i thought some of these basic things would stop from being stolen i'd impliment them myself 

billy