Forum: Community Center

Subject: To Be or Not To Be Downloaded

Arbelain opened this issue on Mar 13, 2007 · 67 posts

kawecki posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 8:36 PM

Quote - -Disable the right click with a system that also dont allows to Capture. As happen to me in the place i mention when i wanted to download that sport and pretty lady. Nothing to do, either to print it, and a little window appear with a note: "Your right bottom doenst work in this place. Thanks"

Quote - try doing a screencap whilst playing a DVD.

You are making confusion about what  a software installed in your can computer can do and what can do a software running a site.
I can format my disk in any moment, can Renderosity format my disk?
I can turn off the power of my computer with only one finger, can Renderosity do the same with my computer?
Print-screen is a very primitive capture option that not always work (DirectX, CPU 100% use, etc), but in the case it works it cannot be disabled externaly to the computer.
The same with "right-click", who can disable the right-click is only the software installed in my computer and not you or any site.
If the software installed in my computer doesn't disable right-click, no matter what you do, right-click always will work in my computer, you have no control over my computer, only I have.
Nobody can defeat a simple fact, if you are able to see an image in the monitor, the image already exist in the computer, so it was downloaded no matter if you liked or not.
Once I am able to see an image in the monitor, I can turn off the internet conection, burn the moden, destroy all the cables and the image will continue to exist in the monitor screen.
A nuke can fall on the site hosting the image, destroy all the site and images, but the image will continue in my monitor screen and it will continue until I decide that I want to see another thing, even so the image will continue to exist in my disk and it will continue until my computer replace it with another thing.
Right-click, save as or any operation only move or copy the image from one folder in my disk to another folder and is nothing that you can do, I have the control of my computer and not you.

Stupidity also evolves!