Forum: Poser Python Scripting

Subject: Moving morphs between different figures

Cage opened this issue on Dec 20, 2006 · 1232 posts

Cage posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 3:55 PM

Hmm.  Let's see.  A few thoughts....

It might help if you post a screen capture of the way you have your actors lined up.  I think this is probably a simple problem, but with all of this still in development, it seems possible that you may have discovered some flaw in the process.  Any more information you can give me might help me provide advice or a solution....

Also, I like Spanki's idea of sharing datafiles.  They can be hard to set up.  I'd like to create a page on my website where completed datafile sets can be posted for use by others.  I'll put up my V1-V3 once it's done.  If anyone else has any good datafiles, I will post them for everyone to use if you e-mail them to me.  If we can build up a database of comparison files, perhaps this can offset some problems witht he script, like the fact that Mac users simply won't be able to use it to run comparisons....

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.