Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 6 Final Update

iloco opened this issue on Mar 13, 2007 · 97 posts

iloco posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:45 AM

Chipp I can see the truth hurts.  I did not name any names and I know how beta works and thats probly the reason I was not  asked back into the special group who do the testing.

I did not name any names and I can see you are very frustrated.    I do have memory and resource problems with vue  and you can take it or leave and call me what ever you want but I have not bashed Vue because I liek the program.  Just saying I am having problems with it and poser.

Sure anyone can load a bunch of simple scenes and bill boards and make a scene look like its got a lot in it but PLEASE DO AS I HAVE SAID.  Go back to Vue 5f inf and use it and dot he same with Vue 6INF and there is no comparsion.  Vue 6 INF will not do what it does.

Little groupies taking sides is no good and shows most are acting like children.  Lets all get to why our Vue is not working with Poser models and see if this cn be fixed.   Enough harm has been done since C3d store went online with people taking sides for and against.   We know e-on don't listen to a lot off its customers but a select few so its time to move on.

Chipp I do agree its a black eye on e-on when potiental people read the threads and do not buy Vue.   That is not what I want and what ever you believe is up to you.  I don't care what you or anyone thinks if I have a problem I will discuss it and hope it gets fixed.
 For those who dont have problems why take the time to lash out at us who do.  Don't get it since you so happy with your working version that is not like my version that will not handle poser models. :)

ïÏøçö