Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Crash...can I shoot myself now?

nikitacreed opened this issue on May 11, 2001 ยท 23 posts

nikitacreed posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 8:17 PM

LOL! I am a huge ElfQuest fan myself! I still have *alot* of work to do. I plan on doing all of them if I can do it without pulling my hair out. LOL! I will show you a photo of a Sun Villager in progress....but please keep in mind...she still needs *ALOT* of work. ;o) I am not ready to show Winnie yet...like I said above...I have to begin again.:o( I actually was planning on doing Ember soon (the older version), she's gonna be a toughie...shes so damn *thin*. Also keep in mind...I can't model hair and clothes, so it may be awhile before I can make that stuff for them. Until then...it will be just the characters. Oh yeah...that's Kozaburo's hair thrown on so she wouldn't be bald. LOL! I need to make her mouth a *tiny* bit smaller and work on the nose some, but I am not going to try and duplicate them with the exact proportions they are drawn with because they begin to just look funny in Poser with such teeny mouths and nose. So I decided to just get as close to it as I could and still maintain a bit of realism, so to speak.