Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want to make comics with poser, how to create sense of animation through sound a

tebop opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 ยท 15 posts

Bobasaur posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 1:26 PM

Miss Nancy beat me! A couple of other points. I would test the process rather early on - maybe even immediately - for this reason: Usually DVD's think of their material as a movie. Therefore the music would be synchronized to the picture. In that scenario everytime the arrow was pushed the music would jump - and that could become annoying to the viewer. However Sometimes the images can be imported into the DVD burning software and literally treated as a slideshow. In that case, the audio might not jump when the arrows are pushed. I don't know. I've only created a DVD-based slide show once and the client didn't have any audio so I didn't check that aspect out. I would do a test - using graphics you already have - and check out how your DVD software works. Another option would be to create this as a PowerPoint slideshow with music. I don't know for sure how that would work but I know you can add music to PowerPoint and I think you can let it play across slides. If you have PowerPoint, check the manual to see how that works. A PowerPoint on a CD may be less expensive that burning it to DVDs (for distribution purposes).

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/