Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Crash...can I shoot myself now?

nikitacreed opened this issue on May 11, 2001 ยท 23 posts

nikitacreed posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 11:30 PM

One can hope they would help! LOL! I tried doing some myself. Can you say "disaster"? LMAO! I have tried to keep the shape of the top of the head somewhat intact so that people will be able to use any hair for Posette on them, but so far, I have to scale all the hair to 106% to make it fit, which only works well on some hairdos. I have no idea how to re-remodel te hair to fit. I may be able to come up with something for clothes, it will just require clever use of transparency maps, with which I am so far less than clever. I am working on it though. I wasn't sure if anyone would be really interested in these characters. I was mainly doing them because they seem to me to be the ultimate test in working with morphs. LOL! Now that I know I am not the only huge Pini fan....I will get back to work on them and email the Pini's as soon as I have a decent pic to show them. heehee I really hope they let me offer in them in free stuff for everyone. I would love to see more ElfQuest inspired digital art.