Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Special thanks to Anton for Apollo. If you downloaded him, let's say thanks!!

drifterlee opened this issue on Mar 22, 2007 · 43 posts

bopperthijs posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 8:10 PM

I've just installed Apollo last night and I've playing around a bit and I must say that I'm really astound ( is this correct english?) about the amount of morphs he has. I haven't start posing but I turned some dials just to see how it worked out and this is really a very versatile figure. The next project I'm planning to do is a Don Quichot scene, I've already tried some faces on Michael 3 but I'm really not satisfied with the result, but I think that Appolo has much more possibilities. The only thing that worries me is to make a decent pair of pants  for him without poking his thingy through it, because I haven't found a dial to take care of that. Well, I suppose I'll just have to scale the particular bodyparts to give him a more modest weeny.

Anyhow, thanks Anton, this has been a great contribution to the Poser community,and I think you deserve a nomination for the golden Woody (imaginary poser equivalent of the Oscar).

Best regards,

Bopperthijs

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?