Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Honesty in the galleries...no more suck up!

tainted_heart opened this issue on Mar 18, 2007 · 236 posts

Giana posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 1:45 PM

*and you're arguing on both sides.  you're saying the intent of the group needs to be clear because people will be scared to join but then saying tons of people will join to be popular.  it can't really be both.

*actually that's not what i said, nor even what i meant... i did not attribute any intent on BillyBob123Niner's motivation to join - i truly was only thinking of things from a mathematical perspective :))

in terms of "deciding negative effects", honestly? i've not done that either, neither here nor in my head... my intent on that part was trying to think of potential negative effects and ways to possibly navigate away from them before they even occurred if they occur[red]... i'm a planner by nature and i've a habit of trying to think of scenarios and/or consequences in advance as well as trying to see things from as many different perspectives [whether i agree with them or not] as possible in order to try to determine what i feel would be the best course of action - that's just how i'm hardwired...

i realise you don't know me or anything really about me, and that quite possibly you'll never care to, but i am quite sincere in wanting something like a Critique Group to be met with as much success as possible... you've no idea how much actually [soft smile]