Forum: Photography

Subject: Professional SELECTIVE COLORING Tip To All Rosity Photographers

nattarious opened this issue on Mar 24, 2007 ยท 43 posts

nattarious posted Tue, 27 March 2007 at 9:08 PM

Thank you so much Bruce, hehehe.. That was the hardest thing happened to me since i joined :)) But now at least i know how tho..

Thank you again..

Now about Tom..

I did download your shot, and with the Fuzziness settings of 150 this is what i got... I didn't face any hard time tho.

And here is another tip...

Always go for the darker color when using the COLOR RANGE/Eye Dropper.. You know what i mean? Keep EYE Dropping on the darker areas till the image look almost totally white on the Color Range Screen..

Now about that little dot/part in your shot.. It still has to come out tho, because it is a shade of the RED [selected colour] in that case before creating the VECTOR Mask...

Click on your Magic Wand Tool from the left Tool Menu and press the ALT button on your keyboard and click once on that extra selected part! That will deselect that part! Sigh!

Hope that helped... Trust me, by working/using that method several times you will get the whole idea of fuzziness and colours..

Thank you once again have a nice time my friend

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It