Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Talk designer help

soulseekermovie opened this issue on Mar 28, 2007 ยท 4 posts

EddyLoonstijn posted Wed, 28 March 2007 at 10:31 AM

Hi,
There are actually 2 problems to solve:

1. To get the viseme-files; P7 only gives that type of file for it's nown characters, so not for the mutch used M3 and V3 characters. However, you can by them in the Talk-designer Expansion kit at DAZ3d
  2. You also need the Phoneme-morphs for M3/V3. That seems to me a biogger problem with which I am fighting now too. Sure, M3 has in its expression (buy at DAZ3d) its own injection phoneme-morphs. But I think that is not to same set as being used bij P7 Talkdesigner! They make it really easy for us, workers in the field.
    So I am studiing to make my own phoneme-morph targets, for the required mouth positions: Mouth A, Mouth T, etc. That is not so simple: In Morphing Tool>Combine you can make pretty easy the position of the mouth, but I did not figure out how to save such a headposition as a separate morph/phoneme target.

So as soon as you can solve problem 2, notify me and we will both be easy talking heads.
BTW. Tzalk designer works very nice with SimonG2.

If all this does not works, you may move to Mimic 3 Pro/Lite (buy at DAZ3d). That will alse do the job, but that will be money and another program to master.

Hope you have some use for my answer.
Eddy Loonstijn, netherlands.