Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Wed, 28 March 2007 at 3:06 PM

I can understand people's fears and trepidations, but I like wordy comments in the comments.  Maybe because I get almost no comments, but maybe because I like leaving wordy comments.  My training on art makes me critical in all my comments.  When I like something in particular, I'll gush about it.  If something doesn't really work--I'll mention it.

If I change something in a pic, I'll replace the pic in the post, but I seldom repost it again, because most of what I do is part of a continuing story.

Anyone I watch, I urge to greater hieghts!  If I see the spark of greatness in someone's art, I don't want to see it gutter out from lack of comments or from lack of suggestions to make it a little better.  The thing to remember this:  Leave comments like what you want to get!  Praise the dedication of creation and suggest roads to reach perfection!

AVOID GREEK CHORUS SYNDROME!  If someone ahead of you says what you were going to say, don't just say the same thing!  DON'T FORGET--IF SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING SUPER HOT AND COOL  **MENTION THAT TOO!

We want to urge everyone on toward the goal of getting to be better artists, NOT seeing how we can cut people down 'artistically'.

**The last couple of pics I reviewed had plenty of comments that were very critical, and many echoed previous comments almost word for word.  We do NOT have to be a murder of crows, trying to get our peck in,too!

Just some grist for the mill!  Now for TACOS! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tacos!

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!