Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

johnfields posted Sat, 31 March 2007 at 10:02 PM

Quote - Johnfields I hope you don't drop out of the whole effort over something like that - I think most of us are very accepting of feedback of any kind, and we welcome yours.  Criticism - your criticism - is valuable, that's the whole point of this exercise.
edit:  It would probably go a long way if people would put a lot of detail in their introduction comments - if something is done for a reason and may provoke some comment, explain it, like the crazy unrealistic hair in a lot of my artwork.

I intend to paticipate fully as I want to learn as much as possible and I LIKE hearing crits, that's how you improve. My BFA progam in college had a portfolio review- THAT was harsh this stuff is mostly well intentioned people taking the time to give a well thought critique - if you can't take a critique you probaly should not join this group- if you don't agree with the crit  dont apply it in your work - this is about honest PEER review not a popularity contest.- there are so many talented people here I personally look forward to the crits!