Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 or V4?

drkfetyshnyghts opened this issue on Apr 01, 2007 · 28 posts

drkfetyshnyghts posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 6:22 AM

LOLOLOL Rorr.... its kind of supposed to be Dark Fetish Nights...  to inspire mystery and imagination !!! Has it not worked? :)

All of your points taken.  I am really only, at this point going to 'dabble' in 3D with Poser 7 on a MacBook Core 2 Duo.. 2 gig ram... which is being delivered to me next week so I have yet to install.  If I like it and want to get into more complex stuff and scenes, then I will see about getting a bigger spec Mac. I do have 20" Flat Panel Display to hook this machine up to so it should be ok on the eyes.

Thanks again, all comments and advice gratefully received :)

Stefi xxx

Quote - drkfetyshnyghts

ya name drkfetyshnyghts reads like a real long Reg # Code.

V3,M3,A3 are all the exact same mesh "called the unimesh" just tweaked differently.

V3,V4 are DAZ Meshes.

The newer the product the better but the newer the more $$$ You can spend alot of $$$.in 3D.

DAZ uses real high polycount meshes and venders make huge textures.

Posetta poly count is not even close to the unimesh.

If ya doing a game project none of the meshes would do.

Don't know if ya using PC or Mac.

3D you need a killer PC or Mac.

and real killer 3D Card.

http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html

or you will just crash alot and never get anything done.

Poser is about the most unstable 3D app anyways.

The larger the scene the more unstable it becomes.

For huge scenes people use other apps like Vue or main 3D Apps like C4D.

You never stop learning in 3D ever I've been doing this since 98 and still only know a peace of 22/7th of it all.

Just have fun with it don't take it seriously and don't even bother trying to learn it all in a week.

We learn as we go but none of us really knows what where doing were just 3D characters  trapped in the so called real world. ;)

RorrKonn
http://www.Atomic-3D.com