Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 or V4?

drkfetyshnyghts opened this issue on Apr 01, 2007 · 28 posts

drkfetyshnyghts posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 6:26 AM

Hi Mark

Fact is I have yet to install my copy of Poser 7 until my new macbook comes next week. Soooo, talking runtimes with me is all double dutch right at this moment in time. Although I did read that you shouldnt load everything into a single run time or you will never find anything when you want it. Sorry.. cant be more help on that one :(

Well i have time on my hands for extended periods.. so wanted t invest this time wisley.. like learning Poser 7.... and thats what i intend to do, whatever it takes.

Keep in touch maybe we can compare notes at some point.

Stefi xxx

Quote - Hi drkfetyshnyghts, I'm a novice Poser too and I've only spent a few hours playing with Vicky 3 so far.

I can certainly agree that Poser is an amazing time sink, had to force myself to get some sleep at 3am this morning! Now I know why so many people on these boards complain of sleep deprivation.

I thought I'd ask here since the subject's come up and it will save opening a new thread. If you have both V3 and V4 do you need them in separate runtimes?

I've been toying with getting V4 once my wallet recovers from the Poser spending spree I had at the weekend. :D 

Sorry for the thread hijack.