Forum: Photography

Subject: Don't take it the wrong way

PeeWee05 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 ยท 76 posts

PeeWee05 posted Fri, 06 April 2007 at 7:10 PM

hee hee - i like the suggested comment - i might have to start paying royalities for it

i'm happy for even the "happy snappers" to comment honestly - if you like the colours but not the subject content say so, I mean everyone that buys art or pics has a personal taste and it's nice to know if you are or aren't catering for that and at the same time it's nice to learn and get honest open feed back from the "addicted happy snappers" to improve yourself/skills.
I know I ALWAYS give honest comments and don't do this gyneric "WOW, what an awesome shot, I really like this. Spectacular" - I know ppl who give the same comments over and over and over - and I mean literally copy and paste comments, personally I think that should be stopped, it's in sincere and actually a bit demoralising, you feel "geez did you even bother to take more than the 2 sec to look at the thumbnail before you pasted that".
personally i feel like the photo gallery is losing it's edge. but I'm really interested in the views on the topic

and tx for the link - i've added my piece :D

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog