Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Acadia posted Sat, 07 April 2007 at 1:40 AM

Karen, can you edit the first post and add me to the "unjoin" area?

I have no problem with the whole concept, in fact I like  it, however with the amount of emails  that were coming through my hotmail account  between here and all of the other sites I am a member of, it was overwhelming my hotmail inbox to the pont hotmail was bouncing some of my messages.

So I decided that since this has now become a very busy site for mailings that I would use my Outlook Express address for Renderosity and sort the mailings.  And it was working just fine until a couple days ago when I started to get spam mailings to that address.  I have never received spam mailings to that address in the 6 years that I have had it. Not a single one.  The only site I have used that address is here and that has only been recently, otherwise it's kept for personal mailings and business purposes.  I know that this spam problem started when some changes were made to the server to increase the mailing load, but it's causing problems with not only me, but some others that I have seen posting in the community forum.

I do not want to have to change my outlook express address yet again because of spam mail and I rarely check my hotmail account because it's an address that I use around the net when  I need to create accounts, so it gets mostly spam.

Anyway, if this eventually moves into a forum where I do not have to rely on getting ebot notifications, I'll rejoin.

Sorry everyone :(

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi