Forum: Photography

Subject: Don't take it the wrong way

PeeWee05 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 ยท 76 posts

nattarious posted Sat, 07 April 2007 at 9:30 AM

Thank you AKPE and Richard for your answers... And I agree with you both 100%
I wish all these opinions were on the posts and not here tho.. But again, AKPE mentioned several true points...

For example.. I do have about 2 pages full of favorite artists in my page... Well half of them never posted actually since a very long time.. And the others are in and out.

I receive tens and tens of bots everyday. I have to go through them one by one to see whats new, and what was uploaded from those artists i am watching...

If i see something really important/interesting and needs my con. cri. i will right a way.. And there some other posts that doesn't really need anything! Sigh! I mean they are totally perfect and by the time you see it! You just WOW! And your mouth will get shut!

Now about the third type of art, that i would say that they don't have anything related to art or such community. I don't know what to tell..

Again, like AKPE said, i've seen recently the most voted/commented features were added to renderosity! I also saw how many members are racing each other so they can reach the rank! While just browsing the galleries, of those i know or i never saw in my life! I found something very interesting tho!

I've seen people who faved+ more then 10 pages of artists!!! I just don't get it, why! Is that really helping in anything! Or its a favor which is traveling from artist to another!

I also noticed recently, there are some uploaded low quality images! I am not sure about the policy or rules around here to upload art.. But i am pretty sure that in the top art communities online they allow only the highest quality, otherwise they will flag/delete the poor ones.

Now with these here, i was totally in shock to see how many comments they did receive!!

Anyways.. I just wanna tell, this won't help in anything.. People/artists will remain the same, I just like this place, more then any other one out there! And hope it will remain like this at least.

Now me off to browse some 3D stuff around

Have a nice weekend all and happy easter guys

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It