Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Sun, 08 April 2007 at 10:03 PM

A forum would be a super idea!  After my latest picture I ran into a problem that isn't immediately solvable in a gallery.  I'm not changing the light on the main figures of the piece because the main complaint was the lighting.  HOWEVER--nothing is wrong with the lighting!

It's how the area is constructed.  In a forum I'd post links to prior art showing construction of the shuttle in question to demonstrated where the light was coming from.  Long story short, the two main figures stand at one point of a crusiform space, looking past them, out the other side.

In a forum post, I could explain it more....in real time?  I don't know.  It might work better?

I'd be willing to give it a try.  This is all a new thing around here, and I'm not frustrated or defensive, just curious and excited!  This is like being on the ground floor of a great structure being built and we need to build it one stone at a time!

This is just my 2p worth of lobbed stones. :lol: 

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!