Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

kobaltkween posted Mon, 09 April 2007 at 3:51 AM

new members: welcome to the group!  if you want to use a forum, go to the art theory forum.   sign up for the group if you want to post to the gallery and have members notified if you post, as well as being notified when other members post.  if you want existing members to add you to favorites, the best way is to add them to your favorites with the note "Critique Group" or something like it.

you can use the forum, the gallery, or a combination of both.  use it how you like, and if you have any problems or questions or opinions about how this group works, please don't hesitate to post.  if you have any trouble resolving issues with other members, please contact karen1573 or another moderator.  i believe we all want this to be as positive an experience as possible, so please let others know if you have a problem with the critiques you're receiving or if you're getting private messages you find hostile.  i'm only mentioning this due to one thread i've read vs. the several positive posts i've read and messages i've received, but i thought it would be good to get out there.