Forum: Photography

Subject: Don't take it the wrong way

PeeWee05 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 · 76 posts

jocko500 posted Mon, 09 April 2007 at 7:16 PM

I bad I know I most the time just say "that super " and go on. I rush for time at times. many times i see images that I do not know what to say but "Super" 
then there is time I do see something and I IM the person to tell them what I think will help. Some got mad at me. 
 I know a lot of comments I get is the "WOW" type too. I like it but at times I wish someone tell me it " junk and I do not understand what you doing". I go back into my gallery and look at images and see a lot of things wrong with them. 
I not mad I know I grown and I know a lot of people is like me just do not know what to say at times. And the times I do say something it most the time a IM. sometimes it on the comment but rare. 
Peewee I know I do say "super on most your work and I sorry for it. I know you looking  to see if this the right way to go. I do not know at times. I do not know what to say at time. I saying this now for I do know what to say. When I do know I will write it ok. 
@ **babuci I saw your photos that was blown too but did not have the heart to tell you and that goes with a lot of photos too. I SORRY I haves failed all in the comment  constructive crit 
**hope I did not lay this on too heavy. i was in the '60's live happenings and I was out of it. guess i make no cents here lol [live theater] nothing made cent back then. lol

what you see is not what you know; it in your face