Forum: Photography

Subject: Don't take it the wrong way

PeeWee05 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 ยท 76 posts

TwoPynts posted Tue, 10 April 2007 at 12:37 PM

People, please look at my stuff and tear me a new one, okay? ;'P This issue has come up a lot in the past and probably will again in the future. I am with Tom in feeling there is a place for all kinds of genuine comments. Renderosity is a community with people of all skill levels and many languages. Serious artists post here as do people just putting up a gallery for fun. There is room for all sorts of comments in the galleries. I think many are here to browse around and if they see something they like they say so, or if they see a friens work they comment as a way of saying hello. Also, some people are new to Renderosity and perhaps their chosen art arena as well, and some encourage is greatly appreciated by them. If you are really looking for constructive feedback, sadly you have to be very clear about asking for it. I know that I don't have time to examine every image and express my opinion in great detail -- nor do I know if it is wanted unless specifically asked for. You can't make everyone happy. Perhaps always leave the type of comments you want to recieve, and be very clear about they type you want in return. Otherwise, skim through the fluffy stuff and glean what you can from the few precious nuggest you get left! :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations