Forum: Photography

Subject: Don't take it the wrong way

PeeWee05 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 ยท 76 posts

PeeWee05 posted Tue, 10 April 2007 at 4:22 PM

It is a sore point for us ppl wanting to learn and share wisdom that we can't share openly or that the ppl with knowledge don't have time to share.

I think my main thing is the buddy system, there is no way to prove it's happening, ven thou we know it is, hence that is no way to stop it.

I mean I had my head bitten off once for posting a very simple, short opinion and honestly I'm wondering whether to even carry on commenting during my views other than saying I like a shot. It just seems that we don't have enough ppl taking comments good or bad as adults. And when one friend sees another friends picture that has a bad comment on it, they jump into defense of the friend and come purposefully bash your images or send you IM's. And I feel that this should be upto the original poster to IM if they need clarification.

Basically I've got broad shoulders and learnt a long time ago that you don't need the whole world to love you, and guess in just tired of feeling like the galleries are abit like high school...

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog