Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Thu, 12 April 2007 at 3:06 PM

ONE comment can make or break some people.  If you feel like you HAVE to leave, that's fine. Fivecat, I don't comment on every pic the ebots tell me of.  I make point of LOOKING at each one.  If something grabs my eyeballs (I scream like a little girl, but you know the ol' figure of speach) I comment. 

NO ONE has an obligation to comment on ANY pictures.  If you'd like your pics to be commented one, someone will!  That someone might even be me! :lol:  You do some intereresting things, so I'm gonna watch you anyway!  So there! NYAH!

If you want to keep watching some people, watch'em.  Everyone has different styles. Watch the styles you know about and forget the rest if you want! 

The whole idea is generate SOME critical comment, somehow on some pictures more than NONE!  We've done that.

If you want to do a little, just stick around and do a little.  THAT is still light years MORE than MOST people who browse the galleries!  You just have to keep it in perspective. ^__^ V,,

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!