Forum: Vue

Subject: Is It Possible to Install both the 64bit and 32bit versions of Vue Infinite on

Traligill opened this issue on Apr 13, 2007 ยท 20 posts

Abraham posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 1:19 PM

It could be the problem yes, and that would explain why I didn't notice anything (I never install anything in the default directory unless I'm really constraint to do so) I have a very small system partition (10 go) and I try to only install windows and some very small application in it (winrar, things like that). That way, once my system is well installed and clean, I make an image of this partition, and if something goes wrong later, it's easy to go back to a clean system (programs are less sensitive than the system itself, so usually, restoring a clean system will bring everything back to normal). Anyway, it means my programs are on another dedicated partition partition (d:) and that would explain why I didn't notice any problem

Ab

BTW, I see the question is about Infinite, I'm running xStream, I don't think it really makes a difference since after all, it's the same application with a little plus added, but installers are probably not the same and this could be a problem. I guess it would be worth asking the question on e-on's forum :)