Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Acadia posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 12:23 AM

Quote - Hi
Can I join the club please? I just posted today my first render -comments very welcome. I was hesitating if to join for two nearly contradicting  reasons: I am not sure I can critique all or even most posted pictures,but I saw above that it is acceptable to comment  as much as I can, so that's fine.
On the other hand, because Imay not have many renders to post, it may not fair to those I commented on,not beeing able toget back at me...
Bare with me while I add the very substantial list, I'll have to do it a bit at a time.
See you (or  at least your renders) in the club

There is no minium requirement for uploads :)  Just do what you can when you can.  All we are seeking to do is get a list of people together in one place who are open to honest comments instead of all of the standard "ooing and ahhing" out of fear of getting yelled at for their honesty.

I haven't posted anything in the gallery since signing up. I just haven't been really inspired to create anything. 

Also, it's not necessary to post a comment on every image that is uploaded. Just comment when you can and when you feel you have something of value to contribute. 

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi