Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: @#$!! THE RENDEROSITY GALLERY!!!

meltz opened this issue on Apr 01, 2007 · 143 posts

kobaltkween posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 4:48 AM

since this is coming up again, and Tyger_purr is bring up the whole notion of what is in normal society and what is not...

i once again ask for clarification on these magazine covers once seen in your average supermarket:

Quote -
do these pictures seen on quite popular magazines distributed practically everywhere fit the new thumbnail policy?
vanity fair - kate moss
bazaar - britney spears
vanity fair - scarlett johanson & kiera knightley
vanity fair - demi moore pregnant
vanity fair - demi moore painted
vogue - jennifer aniston
time - howard schatz cover
time - howard schatz cover 2

and just to say, i didn't look up "nude," "breast," or anything like that.  some i came across quite accidentally just looking for magazine covers.  and that doesn't even get into the perfume ads.

i've asked this multiple times in multiple threads.  and if the answer isn't uniform, please provide a cover by cover yes and no.  because the rules are not clear, which is why this keeps coming up. 

Tiari - i took days making thumbnails for each of my images, and more time just to make them work here.  i have about 4 or 5 of what i consider my best work that i cannot post here without including a thumbnail i consider excreable, so they simply aren't here.  i have some thumbnails i think are very weak because i had to crop them not for best composition, but to comply with censorship.  if you depict  a nude woman, the point isn't sex, and your camera angle and pose don't allow you to separate her head from her chest easily, then you're pretty much done.  because most of the time, unless you've really deliberately planned it, a picture of a stomach or feet isn't able to convey anything other than "sexy."