Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Victoria 4......refitting clothes

drkfetyshnyghts opened this issue on Apr 16, 2007 ยท 7 posts

stormchaser posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 4:13 AM

drkfetyshnyghts - This really depends on what you want. In the past I created characters with V3 that were so heavily morphed in the body that getting alot of clothing to fit was a challenge. Alot of clothing now has the major morphs already built in so just turning the dials which match the ones on your morphed figure would work fine. Products from vendors like Aery Soul has alot of built in morphs so they can be very adaptable. Certain conforming items can be a pain to fit to a heavily morphed figure. If you know how to use magnets then you can overcome alot of these problems. These days if I'm going to create a character I will generally put most of my time into the face. I will at this point have an idea of what outfit I wish to use, so I will then check out what body morphs are in the outfit & morph my figure accordingly, but still trying to achieve a defineable shape to which I would have pretty much been in my mind anyway. I guess the point to this would be unless you really desire a very defined figure & don't wish to get involved with magnets, morphtool etc then just use the main body morphs which you know can be dialed to match within the clothing item.
Hope this helps.