Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: @#$!! THE RENDEROSITY GALLERY!!!

meltz opened this issue on Apr 01, 2007 · 143 posts

sandmarine posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:30 AM

well, as someone who had an image removed recently because it depicted a girl wearing a thong, and that was what the thumbnail was concentrating on, I'd like to give my 2 cents here...

i did feel the "rejection syndrome" when I logged into my account and I saw that my last image was not there anymore... "my image doesn't have ny nudity, why the heck did it get pull off" was what i thought, I guess similar to what meltz felt... and there it was, the site mail...

it explained my model showed too much buttocks, even if she was not naked.. so the moderator put the "nudity" tag for me but still removed the picture because of the thumbnail... adviced me to send her a new thumbnail and that would be the end of it...

I had a really short exchange of ideas with her, but in the end, Renderosity is her house (so to speak), and she's representing the owner of the house regarding what "framed pictures" I can hang in their walls or not... so, I just took like 30 seconds of my frugging time, I created a new thumbnail and sent it to her.. hours later, my image was back on...

what I'm getting at is : what's the big deal? I don't own rednerosity,a nd certainly don't pay for its hosting or any of its operation costs... it is not my website, so, if I'm a guest here, I should adhere to the rules.. otherwise, I just should leave, which is what pretty much everyone has concluded here...

just saying: rules are there for a reason, don't get mad because people who are supposed to inforce those rules are doing their job... in the end, meltz decission to leave the galleries is the perfect one, to my consideration... me? I'm just  NOT gonna use thumbnails of girls wearing thongs anymore, but I'm still for damn sure gonna keep posting them in the actual full size image (with the nudity tag, of course, lesson learned). I'ts so simple I don't even see where the darn issue is...