Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: @#$!! THE RENDEROSITY GALLERY!!!

meltz opened this issue on Apr 01, 2007 · 143 posts

StaceyG posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 5:44 PM

PerfectN,

Things always change that is a fact of life so there is no way to avoid change. This site and others like it have all  made changes over the years as things evolve.

Nudity is still allowed here as long as its within our TOS the only thing that has changed as far as this thread topic is considered is the THUMBNAIL of an image, NOT the full image.

The reasons Karen stated taken from the Front Page article are not "bullshit" reasons, its THE reasons, not made up, fabricated reasons but the absolute exact truth of why we felt the need to bring about this new policy. You may not like it or agree with it but I can assure you there are no "underlying" reasons that we didn't list. I really really really am amazed at the fact that there has to always be some conspiracy or underlying secret reason for changes according to a small minority of members. 

You may not like or choose to actually hear what I and other staff are saying but it doesn't change the fact that the real reasons are what they are and there is nothing more to it than that no matter how much you try and argue it.  It is what it is, all laid out on the table in the Front page article.