Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are DAZ High Polycount Meshes so Popular ?

RorrKonn opened this issue on Apr 18, 2007 · 266 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 5:47 PM

Quote - *So......I don't exactly regard you as an unbiased source of information on matters related to DAZ -- or as a judge of images produced using their products.*If you've been to DAZ lately, you may have noticed I'm by far not the only one......

When it comes to DAZ, I'd never expect to hear anything positive coming from you.  In just about every thread where DAZ is mentioned, you've got nothing but negative things to say about them.  Constantly, and without letup.  Everywhere and at all times.  I don't know the reasons for this -- but I detect the sound of an axe grinding somewhere in the background.  For whatever cause.
This discussion isn't about me as a person, it's about poser figures. If you can't appreciate my opinion, fine, but please stop trying to get at me personally, no need for that. You seem to have the bad habit, urge and need to single me out. Constantly, and without letup.  Everywhere and at all times.  I don't know the reasons for this -- but I detect the sound of an axe grinding somewhere in the background.  For whatever cause.

I haven't been "at you".  I have, however, disagreed with you strongly in a couple of threads.  And it's been quite a while since that last happened.  So your specious claim of being persecuted doesn't hold any water.

If you are going to spend your forum time in hammering DAZ without letup, then you shouldn't be surprised when others with a different opinion respond to your ceaseless anti-DAZ ranting.

No, this isn't personal -- at least not on my part.  But it is personal on someone's part.  Constant attacks directed against DAZ in the forums must have a reason behind them.  A reason that goes beyond the technical aspects of polycounts.

As for other anti-DAZ types -- there's always a few of them around.  But none with your determination.

Something To Do At 3:00AM