Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are DAZ High Polycount Meshes so Popular ?

RorrKonn opened this issue on Apr 18, 2007 · 266 posts

dphoadley posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 2:50 AM

**dphoadley@ RorrKonn** Look at my picture of the **Eurasian Nude Woman**, and compare her with the renditions of Vickies 3 & 4.  DO you see any reduction in quality because of her low polycount?  I don't.  The more that people use PosetteV3 for their artwork, the that people  will see that she is a viable, economical (both time and money wise), and esthetically pleasing alternative to the DAZ figures.  Because she textures exactly the same as V3, she could even be used in scenes together with V3 to the enhancement of both, i.e. sisters, mother & daughter, mistress & acolyte, etc. In short, the more that people use her, the more accessories there will be for her.  And  there are STILL lots of free items out there for her, if one knows how to scrounge. DPH PS: Here is PosetteV3 with  Frecklepack skin for V3 by Maskedit, the Renaisance Dress by Chimeraware (actually, it's acombination of the P4 Catsuit for the top, and the P4 Formal Dress for the skirt, blended together with texture and displacement, & Transparency maps.  Quarker's Saphirefox hair was used for her head. A standard P5 Judy pose was used her, with some adaptation.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS