Forum: Photography

Subject: Most Commented Photographs

BibbyBear opened this issue on Apr 20, 2007 · 12 posts

BibbyBear posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 6:24 PM

I tried selecting photography first and then clicking on most commented, but it just defaults to all galleries again!

I've just had a quick browse through Annabel Williams' site and she is obviously very talented - several leagues ahead of me.  I unfortunately just lack the know-how and perhaps even the "art" of being able to get people in the right place at the right time, or get them to pose for me - I can't communicate what I want them to do simply because I don't know what I want them to do - does that make sense??

Anyway, I think I'm a long way off being able to do portraits so was just looking for inspiration as to ideas of what to photograph without the subject being bypassed in the gallery if I were to upload it - I want a photo that will make people sit up and say "WOW", not just to be polite, but because the shot/subject has rendered them speechless LOL!!

I know, maybe I'm dreaming at the moment, but inspiration is what I'm searching for at the moment and lacking by the bucket-load.

Thanks again for the link - added to my favourites! xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz