Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Acadia posted Sat, 21 April 2007 at 12:56 PM

Quote - Please remove me from the group... As much as I appreciate the comments and feel that I've improved since joining this... I just get the feeling of no one caring about what I make.

I'm confused as well about that statement.

Not everyone in this group will post comments for every image uploaded by someone in this group.  That's not what this group is about.

It's about giving feedback on images that we each feel we have something  constructive to give. If I see an image where I don't feel I have anything constructive to say other than "nice image", then I won't bother commenting. This isn't about generating comments, it's about giving constructive and helpful comments.  If it was all about posting "nice image" type comments, then there would be no point to this group because that's all that people were posting before.

I for one look at every image uploaded, but I don't have something to say on a lot of them for various reasons from an image being a genre not to my taste or ill health and lack of attention span to give a proper review.

I think it's really unfair to say that no one cares because you aren't getting maximum comments from everyone in this group. I have looked back in your gallery and I see some very helpful comments, and I also see many comments offering praise.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi