Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Jumpy's First Freebie

Jumpstartme2 opened this issue on Apr 19, 2007 ยท 43 posts

Penguinisto posted Mon, 23 April 2007 at 8:57 AM

Ooookay.... let's explain this a bit: I recall that as late as 2005, the PTB said expressly that MP items were only tested for the ability to unzip into the right files, and nothing more. (There was a wee thread I had posted called "Name 'Em and Shame 'Em" in early 2005 concerning some lousy quality items that I had found. That thread was 'disappeared' from Renderosity --e.g., it was stuffed into a locked forum and left to die-- but a similar one can be found at PoserPros to this day, and the relevant quotes were carried over there, as well as elsewhere). So - since when did the MP start testing for more than just unzip functionality, and what exactly is being tested for? PS: Acadia is right... see also all relevant arguments a long while back concerning JHoagland, Dodger, and their Star Wars freebie Stuff a long time back. (Please remember that some of us cannot be so easily fooled or lied to, campers... I just want the truth is all. No shame in telling it... I'm genuinely curious here). /P (thinking that this thread will be locked, erased, or moved in 5... 4... 3... 2...)