Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Comic characters...

Sabaac opened this issue on May 15, 2001 ยท 14 posts

DraX posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 10:57 AM

Mesh_Magick, due to unrelated events, my files are no longer available anywhere temporarily. I don't understand what you are stating as the reason that the files are gone from freestuff. Renderosity admins have not answered any of my questions dealing with WHY our files were removed, but the files that were put up in the 'Rosity freestuff by myself, Doug Sturk, and MaximumImpact, the admins of the 3D-CC, have all been removed from freestuff without our own action and without any contact whatsoever from Renderosity. I believe that is the question that Sabaac is adressing. For my files, it is currently a moot point as I have removed all of my files from distribution anywhere already, but that doesn't change what Renderosity has blatantly done with no explanaytion whatsoever. I have sent an email to the admins, and even to the personal email addresses of one or two of the admins, and each time I got either no answer, or a blocked sender message. Seems that as soon as you bring up copyright concerns to them about store items they declare war on you. VERY unprofessional actions on their parts. They have been acting like children, in my opinion.