Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are DAZ High Polycount Meshes so Popular ?

RorrKonn opened this issue on Apr 18, 2007 · 266 posts

wertu posted Tue, 24 April 2007 at 9:53 AM

I was being pissy. Sorry. I just have seen what looks like people being attacked for even looking analytically -not critically- at DAZ figures... The thread concerning head and limb proportions turned into a fire storm. I just don't want shut down legitimate areas of discussion... Does V3 have a tiny head? Are certain large players pushing the market to overly high res mesh too quickly for some members of the community? Is it possible for alternative figures to exist as anything other than freebies? I used to come here and learn alot but now my DIY inquires are met with store links so I come by just to see what is up. I just don't grasp what sent this thread into the hot zone. I feel I see a lot of  "floging a dead horse" and "you don't have the professional benefides to have an opinion" that leads to arguments... If you feel you just cant ignore a thread you think is a bozo thread I think its possible to say "I think you are being silly" somehow with out it getting as pissy as I just was!

Then their are people like Connie who seem to cool things down just by being there and not taking it too seriously.