Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are DAZ High Polycount Meshes so Popular ?

RorrKonn opened this issue on Apr 18, 2007 · 266 posts

JoePublic posted Tue, 24 April 2007 at 2:23 PM

"OK -- looks like this thing has turned into a semi-serious discussion now -- at least partially.  But the egos still poke through -- as well as the contemptous, dissmissive look-down-the-nose attitudes.  But hey -- animals always behave according to their true natures."

Wow Xeno, so much insight into your usual behaviour.
I AM surprised.
Should you get finally tired of bullying other people around ?
Please not.
What would Rendo be without your amusing attempts to browbeat all those silly elitist left winging infidels back into submission ?

Too bad I said BAD things about the "players" you so admire, but you know, in the life of every "fan" there comes the day when he realizes that his idols are not as infallible as he envisioned them.
This day usually comes around the 14th birthday, but I guess it's not impossible that some people might expierience this a bit later.

But I constantly forget that some people have a very simple weltanschauung:
It's all good as long as there's money to be made.

So I guess as long as enough suckers can be found to sell an inferior product to, any serious discussion about improving that product MUST not be allowed.
If trolling and doesn't help, Kitty pics are a surefire way to derail any thread.

"Oh, and... I do 3D for living and don't get into biig loong technical discussions unless I get paid for it, no time. I come to this site for hobby 3D ing and kittens.
...now where did I put that other kitty picture..."

And of course being a REAL PROFESSIONAL CG-ARTIST gives you the right to derail other people's threads, doesn't it ?
Of couse, all this Poser stuff is soooo booring anyway, let's just do a bit of trolling to liven things up, right ?
👎

And you want to berate me about socializing ?

i rather hone my skills than trying to socialize with people like you.
Thank you very much. 🆒