Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Collaborating? Victorian era villages etc...

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Apr 27, 2007 · 1329 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 5:53 PM

Target app would eventually be Poser related I suppose.My application arsenal is usually 3D max, hexagon, cararra, Poser, Bryce, photoshop, Deep paint, UV Mapper.

I don't have conceptuals, other then just the idea that if someone is passionate about that theme, it might be fun to make something together.  I haven't even thought as far as whether they'd be freebies, sale items or just models for ourselves... It's wide open for ideas at the moment. I have 2-3 items right now, in various stages of colmpletion, that apply to the era/look that have beem promissed as freebies. Other then that... it's wide open, just depends on who gets interested and in what fashion. Maybe we can dig up a plan of some pictoresque 18-19th century city or town or a village... who knows...

I do engineering related 3D at work... none of the character and prop, fun and artsy kind of a thing. The latter is a hobby, although some of the things I learn, I can use at work too... in a different way. I make a decent modeller, but actually prefer texture mapping and painting - as I don't do enough of it.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support