Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: what about faceshop pro

martial opened this issue on Apr 28, 2007 ยท 32 posts

DarrenUK posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 7:50 AM

I was thinking about this too. However the screen shots apart from the animated one don't look that fantastic, and M3 kind of has a basic Arnie shaped head to start off with, square jaw etc. It would be nice to see how it deals with other shaped heads. Also, does it only use one photo? This could be good in that most inthe past need at least two. This brings another problem, does the photo have to at an angle that shows the front and side of the face, to get a proper profile. Some of the textures on the side looked pretty stretched even on the animated one. It would have been good to see what it looked like with the texture mirrored as described in blurb.
It is on sale at the moment, so I may think about getting it, but there have been so many of these programs before, that just disappoint, the face room included (the one room in my poser program that has cobwebs and bats in it).

As Martial says, if anyone has this and can post some of their results, I would be very grateful.

Daz Studio 4.8 and 4.9beta, Blender 2.78, Sketchup, Poser Pro 2014 Game Dev SR5 on Windows 8 Pro x64. Poser Display Units are inches