Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Collaborating? Victorian era villages etc...

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Apr 27, 2007 · 1329 posts

Conniekat8 posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:45 PM

Patorak, I'm undecided about what figure to make the clothing for... That's a detail I hadn't thought of yet. I'm not particularly in love or hating any of the figures, so, it's wide open!  if you want, we can make it for the figure you're modelling right now ;)

As for victorian fashions in last few weeks I've been researching a lot of victorian clothing and fashions (shoe thread, for those that haven't seen it http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2694616 )

Great buildings online is a great site :))

I'm looking at some of the Dover pictorial archive books I have...  "Hecks pictorial archive of art and architecture", "Hecks pictorial archive of nature and science", "Illustrated dictionary of historic architecture", "The grammar of architecture", "Architecture, Form, space and Order" by Francis Ching, "Heck's pictorial archive of military science, geography and history, Victorian houseware, hardware and kitchenware'... and about another half a dozen others. 
What I'm getting at, scanning a few pages for our use should be no problem :)

I need to go get couple books on victorian clothing 🆒  Can't believe I don't have any!

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support