Forum: Photography

Subject: Don't take it the wrong way

PeeWee05 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 ยท 76 posts

PeeWee05 posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 5:53 AM

Okay so I have a proposal - with reguards to no bashing newbies but also showing the more skilled photographers some learning potential.

I would like to ask the Mods and Adims if it is possible to put a scale system into place.

1 - Skills/level of photographer (as voted by the council, either current or one to be elected, I would like to see the council made up of all recipients of the GOM Award). This will keep our good/great/skilled photographers here and at the same time let newbies know who knows what they are talking about.
AND
2 - What am I here for (user chosen icons that reprsent the value of the main reason the photographer is here namely: Memories, Fun, Family, Happy Snappy, Learner, Amature, Pro, Sharing, Social) The user can chose this category to be attached to their Homepage and a little icon will show up on every posting to represent what their main aim for being here is. So that we don't crit ppl would are here for purely social reasons (and don't get annoyed at the buddy system) BUT THE BIG THING IS YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE CATEGORY, that can be changed at a later stage.

So is this a possibility? Or just a shitty idea?

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog