Forum: Photography

Subject: Don't take it the wrong way

PeeWee05 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 ยท 76 posts

PeeWee05 posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 10:25 AM

I mean have the labels inside the post once the thumbnail is clicked on. I'm not talking about views here, simply once you're in the image.

Views are a whole seperate issue, that's unto the viewer and their tastes.

What I suggested in regards to the commenting part of it all (the topic) is so that these label can help ppl like me when commenting - I give constractive crit on all images that I think there's room for improvement (provided I know what I'm talking about) but then I don't know everyone's personal history. As with the case of the lady who could bearly hold her camera, I was more than lightly someone who would've commented on the focus but if it is not said 'I have a disbility and am really proud of this shot as I had a good day and sould hold the cam' then I would've known that this person is here on rendo for friendship, social and support to get her thru the day and I would never offer anything technical or crit, I would only pick out the good qualities and comment on those.

That is why I think a button/label/icon that states what the main reason for someone being here is would be helpful when it comes to comments.

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog