Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Collaborating? Victorian era villages etc...

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Apr 27, 2007 · 1329 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 11:37 AM

Oh, wow Koosie, you have given this so much thought already!  Wonderful!    (I'll re-read more carefully all you wrote wehne I come home, as I can't concentrate all that well while I'm at the office), bit I'm so excited about what you've done so far, I can't resist but ot chime in in delight!

I think it would be really cool if we end up having a mix of houses, some more historically correct, others allowing for more of a fantasy. which brings me to a thought, if we're doing several city blocks, we could have, blocks with several themes to it. That way people can indulge various aspects of it, some can go with more exact look, others can indulge their fantasies a little bit.  I know for me, some days I'm in the mood for historically correct, other days I just wanna play and break all the rules LOL.

Fran, if you can handle wings, there are still a lot of things you will be able to contribute, if you wish of course!  Don't let all this precise stuff scare you!  

One of my friends (whom has seen the thread but didn't feel up to posting) offered to model a carriage, when the time comes.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support