Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 Child - Comments?

Iuvenis_Scriptor opened this issue on May 07, 2007 · 36 posts

kobaltkween posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 3:33 PM

hmm.  first off, if this is a product, this is the wrong forum.  you want to post either in product showcase or developers.  just an fyi, no biggie.  second, i have to say none of them look really young to me.  others will have other reactions, but for me it really shows that you're working with an adult figure, and it doesn't seem like you've got a specific goal.  that is, it doesn't look to me like you have a drawing, a photo, or anything other than a sort of general idea guiding the morph.   for me i wouldn't be interested in it as a freebie.  it doesn't seem like a significant enough difference from a scaled default v4.  to others who are interested in more petite figures and don't find the several available kid figures suffice,  it will be interesting.  since we're ages away from a version 4 kid (or more accurately 3, since there have only been two sets of kids), i think you will probably get sales.  but, imho, penguinisto's v3 young teen looked younger than your 7-year-old, and i thought she looked just right.  and she was free- he posted his settings.  but then, when v3 first came out, morphs still generally meant custom morphs not dial settings.  now it's common to sell dial settings.

i definitely encourage you to keep going with this and develop it.  and i think the v4 effect might give you sales if you released something not far from what you have now.