Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does anyone have Face Shop Pro? What do you think of it?

sonita opened this issue on Apr 27, 2007 ยท 21 posts

BastBlack posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 9:44 PM

FaceShop is a killer app. Anyone who is seriously into creating faces must have it. Since I am one such person. It's another Must Have tool I can use to create morphs. I find the morphs created in FaceShop are too messy for my tastes, however I can use FaceShop morph as a 3D template for sculpting my own morph. It's incredible guide that shows you where you need to be. And get this, it's made from a 2d photo. It's amazing to me just how accurate the profile of the FaceShop morph is, and it's made from just one photo that isn't a profile shot! oO How can it do that? That is simply stunning to me!!!! oO But you have to understand, it does not, in one click, give you a celebrity for your Runtime. It takes work and effort. Some people are using the FaceShop morphs in Daz|Studio at a .4 or .5 setting and then using the Daz head morphs to supplement. Some people are doing FaceShop cleanup in Hexagon. imho, it's wise to clean up the FaceShop morphs. I am blending multiple FaceShop morphs of one subject in Blacksmith, doing some clean up, and then using the FaceShop morph as a 3D guide to creating my own morph in Blacksmith. I don't have a polished head morph done yet, but I've only spent about 3 hours in FaceShop. It's one of those things that take practice. My advise is this: If you want a ready-made Celebrity, buy one in the marketplace. If you enjoy creating faces, and have the patience for it, then you get FaceShop. bB