Forum: Photography

Subject: Infrared (IR) Photography Thread

TwoPynts opened this issue on May 04, 2007 · 367 posts

zep_addict posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 10:04 PM

Thanks Kort for starting this. You're absolutly right about this type of photography being addictive. My first experience was when I saw a photo that my uncle had taken in color ir. Many years later I picked up a Hoya R72 for my Nikon Coolpix 8800, I had a blast playing with that one, but I was jealous of anyone with a modded camera that didn't have to deal with the long exposures. This is when I decided to modify my first camera a Sony DSC-P200 I ended up doing three of these and I still keep one in my glove box today. I also modified a Canon Powershot A620 which I still take out on occasion this was my last effort and produces great images. I plan on getting out more this summer whith my latest, a modified Canon Rebel XTI, do to some health problems I have gotten to take more than some test shots with this one. I had Lifepixel do this one for me and I couldn't be more happy with their service or the conversion that they did for me. I look forward to seeing some more images from everyone here at Renderosity and I'd like to thank averyone that has left such wonderful comments in my gallery.

Thanks again and I hope to have some new images posted from my newest camera soon

Jimº°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø