Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What's with the "excellent work!" in the galleries?

jjroland opened this issue on May 12, 2007 · 100 posts

Zarat posted Sat, 12 May 2007 at 9:06 PM

Quote - I compliment - even if it is for any of these reasons is always appreciated.  This is different and I must be expressing myself poorly.  

To describe - it is as if a man walks up to a red headed woman and says GEE I LOVE your blonde hair.  Then proceeds to walk up to every other man woman and say GEE I LOVE your blonde hair.   After 5000 or so ppl the statement becomes meaningless and random ppl start to wonder if the man has lost his mind and is absent mindedly mumbling.

I appreciate the compliments where the people actually looked.  But there are 3 to my knowledge who I am SURE aren't even glancing.

@jjroland: GEE I LOVE your blonde hair! :lol:

Ok, actually I kinda hate blonde hair, but sometimes I leave some sort of praise without criticism on some images.
Sometimes I do it simply to let the artist know I looked at the image. That's btw, always a good looking, not a quick glance.Sometimes I don't feel like looking up the right english words to express my critic about an image.
And sometimes it even happens that an image is really good and I like it on an technical and emotional level. That happens maybe once a year but there won't be much negative criticism about this work then.
Since the fixes, if I know how to do them are often pretty long text and or illustrations, I do that via PM. If the artist states exactly what he want's to improve it is easy to write about this specific issue. If the artists says "all kind of comments are welcome" then I'm often to lazy to write about everything that I can see in a picture.