Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is poser held to a higher standard?

kobaltkween opened this issue on May 18, 2007 · 102 posts

Zarat posted Sun, 20 May 2007 at 6:36 AM

Quote - I'm from USA Lived in Tennessee,West Virginia,Virginia,North and South Carolina,Georga,Florida.

Was a hoodlum skipped school a lot.

Once when a land lord threw us out he said we where a bunch of longed haired tattooed hippies that belonged out in the woods some where.he meant it as a insult but we took it as a complement.we where heatherns.

I started drawing comic book characters in second grade,in 8th grad art class I painted the cover of KISS Destroyer & Iron Maidens Killers with acrylics.12th grade Art class I drawed the KISS Solo Album of Gene with pastels.

Wanted to be a rock star so played guitar in a garage band.Had a red Gibson flying V.

I have done custom paint jobs on vehicles in Atlanta

Air brushed tShrts and painted billboards at Panama City Beach.

Done Tattoos in Prison

at one time or other painted,drawed with all the mediums.

been making a living one way or the other with some form of Art since I can remember.

had art class in 8th grade,12th grade and a semester in college it was art 101 the teacher asked me why I took it cause she didn't think I needed it I just wanted to be around other Artist.

Went to college 5 years for a computer science degree I never graduated.

I just don't do school very well.
Done sculpturing with deferent clays,I just like Art.

RorrKonn
http://www.Atomic-3D.com

That's very extensive. Thank you. :)
It's not a problem to understand what you write. I have asked coz I thought your primary language is something else than english and 'cause we happen to "meet" regularly in this forum. My native tongue is German...

CS is a odd choice for study if you are interested in art. However, maybe you will finish the degree some day. I believe that it's not totally impossible to do the last few steps if you were able to stand that topic for 5 years already and it might be useful since many companies rather look for some piece of paper than for actual skill.
On your site the whole damnation themed pictures are standing out. IMO, they are the most in themselves complete works.

Maybe you know this site already: community.conceptart.org/
There are some capable and helpful people. Especially the Asians.

About the threads topic and the latest specification: using methods of psychology would do a better job if it comes to separating and delimit the reasons behind certain points of view.
Quality of pictures is a whole different topic, as cobaltqueen said already.

@cobaltdream: Your listing of picture themes deserves 5 stars... Excellent done! gg