Forum: Photography

Subject: Last Week in The Gallery Week 20

danob opened this issue on May 21, 2007 · 27 posts

monjo71 posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 2:21 PM

I Great work in LWIG as always.  Congrats to all.... and I'd like to thank those responsible for choosing one of my posts for  each of the past 2 weeks.  I am volutarily going to start limiting my posts to 1 a week.  I feel Renderosity has a serious post flooding problem..... Just too many posts for any human to view.  I members were limited to somewhere between 5-10 posts a month it would not be such a nightmare to try to keep up with viewing, and....... it would give more exposure time to each post before getting lost in cyberspace.  It also would have the positive effect of having members choose only their best work to post....... Unfortunately having the paid option of posting 3 per day will keep this from happening here.  As I stated in my last post, I post and comment on this and one other site.  Here my previous 4 posts received a total of 162 views or an average of 40 views per post; while my previous 4 posts at the other site where we have a 6 post per month limit received 1519 views for an average of 379.5 views per post...... that's almost 10 times more exposure per image...... Food for thought. :)